04- Choose the music / iOS
The second icon under the preview gives you the possibility to change or delete the MUSIC.
Check out the music options:
- QUIK MUSIC LIBRARY:
- Over 50 tracks organized in music style + our selection for the current video associated with a theme
- You can download the full Quik Music Library (300mb) to access all tracks easily, even offline.
- MY MUSIC:
- Music of your iTunes Library (stored locally on your device). Use the top bar to search.
- Import your music: tap “Dropbox / Google Drive / iCloud Drive”. The importer will show iCloud Drive by default - you can switch to Dropbox, Google Drive or other file locations.
Supported audio formats: MP3, M4A, MP4, MOV, AAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV
- You can import a maximum of 5 songs.
- NO MUSIC: No music + sound of videos turned on
- NO SOUND: No music + silent videos
- If the your music track is on the Cloud, it will be displayed in grey when you tap on it, we will offer you to download it on the Music App so that you can use it in Quik.
- If the track is DRM protected it cannot be imported in Quik. Music bought on iTunes between 2003 and 2009 had DRM protection. This protection prevents Quik from downloading the music to use it in your video.
- You can clear the music cache in the Settings
- Your movie is limited to the length of the music you choose, so if the music isn’t long enough you may not see some elements. Have a look here for a work-around.
- The video ends with the music. However the last element isn't cut with the end of the music, we let it be displayed. So if the last element is a video clip, we let it play until the end and you will have the video clip and no music in the background.